Friday, August 26, 2005

fiber night in Dearborn

Fellow Knitters, Fiber Night in Dearborn is on the first Wednesday of the month, September 7th. Jofran called CityKnits the other day and talked to me about the community cast-on project, she asked me to bring the project to her little fiber night. "I am so excited I can hardly stand it." She tells me over the phone. So for her and her little circle we will be meeting on WEDNESDAY - September 7th, 7 to 9 pm. Dearborn, MI there will be healthy snacks..Please bring anyone you think might be interested. Please let me know if you are coming. Thanks so much. One very excited (can you tell?)Jofran and Lisa

If you would like more information or would like to host this at your knitting circle Please call..... Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home